World Summit for Small Wind 2016
The World Wind Energy Association (WWEA) and New Energy Husum are pleased to invite all small and medium wind stakeholders to participate in the 7th World Summit for Small Wind (WSSW2016), taking place in Husum/Germany on 17 and 18 March 2016.
The main theme of the 7th WSSW is New opportunites for small wind – the global shift towards 100% renewables. The summit is aimed at jointly exploring new markets and potential applications for small wind turbines. Also, to present new innovative business models that could exploit the competitiveness of the technology in developed and developing countries.
- Market potentials
- Distributed wind power application
- Hybrid systems and energy storage
- Wind power policies and incentive measures
- Microgrids and minigrids powered with wind
- Wind power for islands
- System integration, optimization and grid connection
- Financing, insurance and risk control, etc.
- Development in extreme climate and special conditions
- International cooperation, capacity building, education and training
- Small wind standards and certification schemes
2 day ticket regular € 399, 00 *
2 day ticket for association members € 340, 00 *
2 day ticket reduced (students) documentary proof € 125, 00 *
1 day ticket regular € 250, 00 *
1 day ticket for association members € 210, 00 *
1 day ticket reduced (students) documentary proof € 69, 00 *
* All prices are incl. VAT.
This is an event organized by Messe Husum & Congress in cooperation with
Tel.: +49 4841 902 - 481
Fax: +49 4841 902 - 246